A Piece Of Cake is a comprehensive dessert cookbook that features rustic, beginner-friendly and advanced, modern approaches by well-renowned chefs, Aileen A. Anastacio and Miko L. Aspiras. Their stellar reputation in the pastry world and distinct styles in baking were masterfully translated into foolproof recipes, tips, and tricks that will surely guide you in making your new favorite dessert. This cookbook also walks you through essentials and know-hows to better equip you in this sweet and exciting journey.
Number Of Pages: 328
Available: 10th April 2019
Publisher: AKME Publishing Group Corp.
Country of Publication: Philippines
1. Official receipt of your purchase will be attached to your package.
2. A Piece of Cake online will arrange to forward your goods through LBC or any of our third party courier partners. You may be required to sign for the package as proof of delivery.
3. A Piece of Cake online is able to deliver to most areas in the Philippines. We strive for prompt and safe shipping throughout the Philippines.
4. For international orders, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. We do not allow pick-ups from our warehouse.
6. Please allow up to 1 week shipping time within the Philippines, and up to 6 weeks internationally (3 weeks with express) from the date of payment, although, in most cases, delivery is much quicker than this. If you have not received your goods after this period, please email us at email@example.com
The A Piece of Cake online store will happily exchange your goods in accordance with the following conditions:
1. Goods must be exchanged within 7 days of purchase.
2. Your courier/way bill receipt is required as proof of purchase in order to exchange goods.
3. The book, including any packaging, must be in original condition.
4. We will happily exchange any product that is proved to be faulty.
5. We do not offer refunds for change of mind.